Friday, January 11, 2008

Rise and Shine...

2 Muharram 1429H = 11 January 2008 8.00-9.30 am
Carpark of Taman Cempaka LRT Station
Picnic after Tai Chi in conjuction with the Hijrah New Year Celebration...

Well well ... what do you know...

I've just joined the group last Tuesday but they made me feel like I've been with them eversince. It must be the spirit of UKHUWAH that has been instilled as a result of regularly attending "majlis ilmu" and doing things together.

I've got a lot to learn...

One of the group members has just recently passed away due to cancer. A very lovable person. She lived in Taman Bakti too, just a few blocks from my place. She would have joined us this morning had she been alive and well. So you see, perhaps to the group, I become the "replacement".

Whatever it is, I'm glad that I've decided to join them...such lively and lovely girls...

5 comments:

azieazah said...

I proud to be your “jiran sepelaung”.. hihihihi..

jaiman said...

AA...takkan "proud" je...laung2 la sekali sekala...hehehe

zorrokantoi said...

mem tito, selamat ber tai chi ..., lepas tu belajar ber kung fu pulak

Arrianim said...

Kita pun teringin tai chi. Ada music iringan?

jaiman said...

sir bimmer, dalam tai chi ni pun dah ada gerakan2 yang ala2 kung fu gitu...heeeee

armjay, kalau nak join geng2 pencen ni mari lah, music iringan ada...heeeee